Get on Track and Join the Challenge this Year!
Claim Offer or Try a Class
Early Bird Pricing ends
6 Week Unlimited Class Membership
AND Challenge $189
* New members only
Take the G+O Good2Great Challenge !
New Decade. New You.
Good2Great is our single largest special event annually at Gravity + Oxygen Fitness. Open to both members and non-members, this program is the definition of incredible fitness meeting close community. A six week full emersion challenge over seven weekends, every participant is measured pre and post for eight physical comprehensive benchmarks. Nutrition coaching is also provided throughout program, guiding you beyond just the "what's" to eat, but also understanding the behavior patterns of how and why we intake our energy needs.
Each person is also assigned to team blue or yellow, and from there, the "color war" competition truly begins. This year we have also decided to not only amp up the stakes with BIG prizes on the line but also spice up the competition. Winning Team will not only earn bragging rights but special Team Prize at the culmination of the Challenge!
Personal Challenge. Team Competition. Full Community. You'll be better on the other side. GO from Good2Great. Contact us at 561.756.8637 for register. Begins January 26th!
This 6 week action packed accountability and transformation program includes the following:
- Kick off & First Team Challenge Sunday Jan 26th
- Team Yellow (Or) Blue Challenge T-shirt!
- Pre/Post body composition & performance assessments
- Weekly Team workout challenges (bragging rights)
- Nutrition Coaching
- 20 Minute "mini-seminars" following Sunday Challenges
- 6 Weeks of strategically designed email accountability
- Private Facebook group for Challenge Members Only
- Discounts from partners on health/fitness products
- Prizes for winners include:
- Discounts from local health partners
- Free workout gear from partners
- Six weeks of Unlimited Classes
- Weekly Challenges included
- G+O Swag and more!
"It's like Star Trek athlete training."
"Everyone was so friendly!"
"Obviously if you want a fantastic hiney this is the place to come!"
"I really thought this was fun and different."
"A lot of these workouts I have never done before, but the instructor still came up to me and gave me direction."
"I really felt challenged..."